Monday, November 28, 2011

MY DARK ROOM


I shut myself in a room of darkness.
I was so scared of the outside world,
That, I had shut myself in a room of darkness.
I was tired of the accidents that I met and wound that I got,
So I did shut myself into this room of darkness.

I then wanted to get back and started pull myself to normal,
But I found myself chained in the room of darkness and the keys lost.
I craved for candlelight in the room,
For I was locked in this room of darkness.

Suddenly, rays of sun light filled the room.
It broke the doors of the room of darkness and came in just for me,
It unchained me and held me tight, giving me more than what I wanted.
I was so happy for the light that I was jumping and singing.

Though I really love this light, for that it came only for my smile,
I was reluctant to it.
Though I loved that this light gave me back myself,
I preferred to go back my room of darkness.
I chained my arms and locked myself again in this room of darkness.

Now, I am thinking from this room of darkness,
Am I afraid of the outside getting hurt again?
No, I am not a coward.
Am I so used to the dark?
No, I am scared of it.
Then why am I locking myself into it?
Am I a fool?
But, I am still shut in this room of darkness.

3 comments:

  1. A fool you are not, as are we all;
    Know though, there's a room another
    they call it the Room of Lights
    The keys are in the room you are in;
    How you find it is upto you
    But know this for sure
    that they will unlock all that you desire;

    Cheers :D

    ReplyDelete